Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicaragua

Default Nicaragua

Nicaragua is a place where can you can spend 200$ of about a month of holidays with full luxury and all meals included.
    Been there two times now, and had a great time in this small Central America Place.
    When i retire, i should probably spent my pension and my retirement there.

I appreciate your idea that you will spent your pension and retirement in Nicaragua . Nicaragua is the largest country of Central America, with a population of 4.6 million people. Lake Managua is situated to the northwest. Volcanoes, including the famous Momotombo, rise from the lowlands northwest of the lakes. It is a land of beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, rugged and tropical rivers, and colonial cities.

Smoking Volcán Concepción and her almost perfect cinder cone rise from silvery, pure Lago de Nicaragua to pierce the cloudy sky. 'Land of Lakes and Volcanoes' indeed, you think, as the rolling waves of Cocibolca (an ancient indigenous name for this 'Sweet Sea') rock your suddenly tiny ferry into unspeakable admiration. For these symbols of the nation - wind over water, fire from the earth - convey the elemental significance of Nicaragua's most powerful passions, poetry (don't get them started, unless you want to) and revolution.Government
    Type: Republic.
    Independence: 1821.
    Constitution: The 1987 Sandinista-era constitution was amended in 1995 to provide for a more even distribution of power among the four branches of government and again in 2000 to increase the size of the Supreme Court and the Controller General's Office and to make changes to the electoral laws

A country, the largest, in Central America..Nicaragua officially the Republic of Nicaragua , is the largest country in Central America. Nicaragua is bordered by Honduras to the north and Costa Rica to the south. Nicaragua is located at the center of the Central American isthmus that forms a land bridge between North and South America. The country is situated between 11 and 14 degrees north of the Equator in the Northern Hemisphere, which places it entirely within the tropics. The Pacific Ocean lies to the west, and the Caribbean Sea to the east; Nicaragua's Caribbean coast is part of the Western Caribbean Zone. The country's physical geography divides it into three major zones: Pacific lowlands, wet, cooler central highlands, and the Caribbean Lowlands. On the Pacific side of the country are the two largest fresh water lakes in Central America—Lake Managua and Lake Nicaragua. Surrounding these lakes and extending to their northwest along the rift valley of the Gulf of Fonseca are fertile lowland plains, whose soil is highly enriched with ash from nearby volcanoes. Nicaragua's abundance of biologically significant and unique ecosystems contribute to Mesoamerica's designation as a biodiversity hotspot. The Central American Volcanic Arc runs through the spine of the country, earning Nicaragua the nickname La Tierra de Lagos y Volcanes, which translates to: "The Land of Lakes and Volcanoes..

Nicaragua, set between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, is a Central American country known for its emotional territory of lakes, volcanoes and shorelines. Unlimited Lake Managua and the notable stratovolcano Momotombo sit north of the capital Managua. To its south is Granada, noted for its Spanish frontier design and an archipelago of safe islets rich in tropical flying creature life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast