Default European Day Tour recommendations?

My hubby and I are going to Europe this summer. We will be visiting London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Rome. Any tour group recommendations? We would like to do all the typical first time sight seeing type things and we want to do a tour for each city and then walk the rest on our own. Any specific companies or sites that you recommend to purchase tours from? Thanks in advance

Adventure travel and tours

The selection of places is pretty vast for a one day trip from London. Nevertheless I’d like to recommend visiting “Stonehenge” in Salisbury. Mostly travelers prefer this place for sheer enjoyment of these historical super structures.
    They take pictures of this beautiful place and know about its history from tour guide. So I’d definitely recommend to visiting there I hope your day would be memorable.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Can anyone tell me the history of Stonehenge because I never ever visited there and have to know about it.

Introducing the heavyweight champion of Europe trips. Uncover this magnificent continent in all its glory as you spend seven fabulous weeks soaking up all the culture, cuisine, history and nightlife that you can handle.