Default Summer European vacation suggestion for parents and tots

Hi,I am just starting to plan our next Summer vacation and our destination is unknown at the moment but hoping to get some ideas from seasoned travelers on this forum.We recently been to Barcelona, Prague, Amsterdam, Budapest, Split, Dubrovnik, Nice (Cannes & Monaco), Paris, Menorca, and Geneva. All taken during Summer season.Our daughter has grown since so she probably want to be more involved in the vacation planning.I initially was thinking about Langeudoc-Roussillon region but my wife is quite keen on returning to Island of Brac (Croatia) because it has a great beach and very upkept apartment to rent.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

IMO, Croatia is extremely gorgeous and a valuable place to visit I really love this country. Below are the best places where you can enjoy your tour:
    • Kornati National Park
    • Zagreb
    • Dubrovnik
    • Korcula
    Moreover, Mljet National Park is also the top tourist attraction in Croatia.

According to me Ireland is also good option for your vacation because there has so many places where you get beautiful beaches and wonderful accommodation.