Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jaco, C.R

Default Jaco, C.R

I'm heading to Jaco, Costa Rica a few days. I would love some first hand accounts for anyone's ever been there - what the best things to do over there ?
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

Well I really liked Jaco when I was there. There are lots of hotels, clubs and restaurants. The beach and ocean are spectacular and the place is surrounded by hills where there are more hotels, restaurants, etc. It's easy to get to from San Jose - there is now a new highway from San Jose which makes Jaco even closer..

Thanks...

There are lots of hotels, clubs and restaurants. The beach and ocean are spectacular and the place is surrounded by hills where there are more hotels, restaurants, etc. It's easy to get to from San Jose - there is now a new highway from San Jose which makes Jaco even closer..

Jacó is a resort city initially arranged by Charles Elwood Jaco, conceived 1925, who acquired the land and imagined it as a fun family resort group for everybody. He was a fruitful Oil Tycoon when he began Jaco Oil in Texas

Jacó is a resort city originally planned by Charles Elwood Jaco, born 1925, who inherited the land and envisioned it as a fun family resort community for everyone. He was a successful Oil Tycoon when he started Jaco Oil in Texas.Playa Jaco is the closest beach to San Jose, the Central Valley and is one of the most visited coastal destinations in Costa Rica.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast