Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pakistan holiday Destinations

Pakistan is one of those countries where natural places are located. It is a breathtaking country with interesting destination as well as easy to reach because of the cheap and economical resources of transportation.

You can take a trip towards Swat, Kaghan, Gilgit, Muree, Naran, Quetta, Islamabad and some great places in northern area of Pakistan.

Regards,
    Last edited by jason; 11-02-2010 at 02:27 AM.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Well, one of my friends is planning to visit Pakistan in January to Murree, Swat, Kaghan etc. On the behalf of my friend I want to ask you the rate of b & bs over there.
    Moreover, tell me some other tourist places as well. I am waiting for your reply.

Pakistan is a destination of holidays. There are many places that we spend our holiday. Thousands of tourist came all over the world. karanchi is the largest city in the world were situated in pakistan

Pakistan is good country . But there are lot of terror. so I fear to visit in this country.

Well, one of my friends is planning to visit Pakistan in January to Murree, Swat, Kaghan etc. On the behalf of my friend I want to ask you the rate of b & bs over there.
    Moreover, tell me some other tourist places as well. I am waiting for your reply.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast