Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

There is also a very nice sandy beach, you can climb in Shark Bay just up the road about 2 kilomteres. It is called 10 Mile Beach and extends from Shark Bay Black Rocks, which also has a campground, but no facilities except a latrine.

My best camping experience so far has been at Sydney Zoo. You can camp overnight at the zoo itself includes Night of the animals, in case you can see them in their habitat at night. It is worth the money and I had a magical evening.

There are countless camping spots in USA but it is a little tricky to find them. IMO nearby river/lake like Brookville Lake and Shenandoah River is a perfect choice for camping. The beauty alone will take your breath away; fresh water swimming, fishing and the relaxing sounds of nature are enough attraction for camping.

My best camping outdoors encounter so far has been at the Quotes Zoo. You can stay quickly in the zoo itself it contains evening around the creatures so you get to see them in their evening environment. It is really well value the cash and I had a wonderful evening

A spot that has been host to an awe-inspiring moment or, quite simply, has a quirky or picturesque quality. The beauty of the great outdoors, however, is that each of our lists of favorites are ever-changing. A new journey brings with it new discoveries; new favourite spots and new landscapes.

Who knows where your next surprising journey may lead? Here are some of the amazing, quirky or just plain strange Australian camping experiences that are waiting for your next backcountry break

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast