Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default favourite camping spot

What's your favourite place to pitch a tent? I want to try the caribou night at the wildlife park in Saint Felicien, Quebec. You camp under the stars with a natutralist guide , and you stay near the caribou section of the park. Algonquin Park has similar excursions I'd like to try. Anyone been there and done that?

My best camping experience so far has been at the Sydney Zoo. You can camp over night in the zoo itself it includes night tours of the animals so you get to see them in their night habitat. It is really well worth the money and I had a magical night

Last year I camped with my friends to Mohican State Park Ohio, USA. We camp right along the river and love it. I’d also recommend to everyone this place.

There are countless camping spots in USA but it is a little tricky to find them. IMO nearby river/lake like Brookville Lake and Shenandoah River is a perfect choice for camping. The beauty alone will take your breath away; fresh water swimming, fishing and the relaxing sounds of nature are enough attraction for camping.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

My best camping experience so far has been at Sydney Zoo. You can camp overnight at the zoo itself includes Night of the animals, if you can see them in their habitat at night. It is really worth the money and I had a magical evening.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast