Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Really great information, nice topic, i am also planned to go US trip my next summer holiday and thinking to go Florida, I heard so many things about Florida, very nice helpful information about that. i love beaches and travel some Europe beaches but thinking to go North America beaches. thanks for sharing. nice useful information.

Florida is really hot and humid place ever. I noticed that South Florida is cooler then north Florida in the summer. I have visited Florida couple of time. I have spent 1 month in Sarasota Bay, But I missed some of the great place due to scare of time.

I visited Virginia Beach I travel the largest fleet called the Shenandoah National Park that could be described as one of the most popular tourist attractions in the United States. I also recommend that everyone should visit once in his life.

Lush, sunlit, green and dark blue needle in the Caribbean, Florida for vacationers a safe, welcoming setting offers a taste of the tropics. Otherworldly desert landscapes from bog, glades and consistent nightlife, amusement parks, delicious seafood, pristine beaches to world-class hospitality and idyllic Florida Keys, Florida has it all. But you have to start somewhere. So for now, we have listed a Florida vacation for the five top destinations are:

Orlando
    Florida Keys
    Tampa & the Tampa Bay Area
    Miami
    Panama City Beach

A friend of mine moved to Sanibel Island and she swears that her Island is the best spot in Florida Undecided

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast