Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I have visited Virginia Beach I travel the largest fleet called the Shenandoah National Park that could be described as of the most popular tourist attractions in the United States.

Beaches in Florida Florida beaches are known for their soft sand, wonderful shelling and waves that are great for surfing. You can snorkel and fish off many of them but the best Florida beaches are the ones you spend the day relaxing on, which could be any one of them.
    Cocoa Beach is known as the small wave capital of the east coast and it's the closest beach to Orlando. It's a great place to find unique souvenirs, many made with shells, play some beachside volleyball or just people watch.

Florida is famous for its beautiful beaches. More great attraction destinations are:
    - Amelia Island
    - Apalachicola
    - Boca Raton
    - Coconut Grove
    - Sarasota

Really great knowledge, nice topic, I am also planned to go US trip my next summer holiday & thinking to go Florida, I heard so plenty of things about Florida, nice helpful knowledge about that. I am liking beaches & travel some Europe beaches but thinking to go North America beaches. Nice useful knowledge.

Orlando

The magic of Walt Disney World has enchanted families for over three decades, gradually expanding into one of the world’s most entertag resort destinations. Each of its four theme parks have captured the imagination of vacationers – the Fairytale spires of Cinderella Castle towering over the Magic Kingdom, the cinematically gnarled Tree of Life planting its roots in the Animal Kingdom, the giant moon-and star Sorcerer’s Hat coaxing travelers into the Disney-MGM studios and the enormous Spaceship Earth sphere rising over the Epcot Center’s horizon. These dazzling landmarks have eclipsed other attractions in the resort that, in any earthly context, would stand alone as impressive features for any one resort; six golf courses (adding up to '99 holes') plus two mini-golf courses, two water parks, an auto race track and a sports complex round off a spectacular, yet entirely un-finishable list of things to do.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast