Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peru

I heard from many people’s that Brazil is best for wild life safari as compare to Peru. So give me suggestion which is the best place where I enjoy my holidays.

Peru, in western South America, extends for nearly 1,500 mi (2,414 km) along the Pacific Ocean. Colombia and Ecuador are to the north, Brazil and Bolivia to the east, and Chile to the south. Five-sixths the size of Alaska, Peru is divided by the Andes Mountains into three sharply differentiated zones. To the west is the coastline, much of it arid, extending 50 to 100 mi (80 to 160 km) inland. The mountain area, with peaks over 20,000 ft (6,096 m), lofty plateaus, and deep valleys, lies centrally. Beyond the mountains to the east is the heavily forested slope leading to the Amazonian plains.

I would like to ask one concern, I want to check out creatures opera in Southern region The united states. I observed from many individuals' that Southern region america is best for outrageous life opera as evaluate to Peru. So provide recommendation which is the best position where I appreciate my vacations.

Peru is one of the favorite places of culture, restaurants, beaches, historic places of true world. Question about wild places wherever I want around the tour next month. You can recommend some good destination is??

Peru is South American country which is rich of culture. Peru's Inca Trail is most renowned trekking route. Then Cusco, Huaraz, Iquitos The Amazon River, Lima (The Capital of Peru) Nazca Lines. Paracas etc are best places visit in Peru.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast