Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brazil

Brazil is the place for incredible rafting adventures. Macae and Paraibuna rivers are the most popular among adventure lovers who want to get wet with water sports like water rafting, water kayaking, scuba diving and more.

The campaign to avoid repeats of early Sunday's fatal blaze at Brazil's southern university town of Santa Maria has also put the spotlight on Brazil's role as host for the World Cup soccer tournament next year and the Olympic Games in 2016.
    Brazil’s most famous celebration, Carnaval, storms though the country’s cities and towns with hip-shaking samba and frevo, dazzling costumes and carefree joie de vivre, but Brazilians hardly regulate their passion for revelry to a few weeks of the year. Wherever there’s music, that carefree lust for life tends to appear – whether dancing with Cariocas at Rio’s atmospheric samba clubs or following powerful drumbeats through the streets of Salvador. There’s the dancehall forró of the Northeast, twirling carimbó of the Amazon, scratch-skilled DJs of São Paulo and an endless variety of regional sounds that extends from the back-country sertanejo to reggae-loving Maranhão.

Brazil is one of the best countries in the world where tourists love to visit. There are numbers of eye-caching attractions and also popular resorts where tourist can get the best deal with high class services. In fact, Brazil is my one of favourite countries as well.

January is one of the months that Brazil experiences the best weather conditions. Temperatures, humidity and rainfall are well spread.

I am going to Brazil in December, any recommendation for my trip ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast