Default mexico , cuba or jamaica?

looking to travel south this February, and wanted to get advice from everone where to go. looking for a week at an all inclusive at a resort for my wife and I. we are early 40's and don't travel south much.. looking for a nice place, clean and with good food. price is important, but not the only factor. leaving from Toronto or London Ontario would be preferred... thoughts?
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

IMO, Cuba is pretty good destination for holidays which is home to really lovely citizens, exotic flora, steamy weather and a thrilling nightlife. If you’re planning towards there so visit Havana which is one the biggest tourist attractions of Cuba.

I think Jamaica is the best choice as compare to these.

If you are a non-American, I would say Cuba. Possibly Jamaica. Just stay away from Kingston.

Mexico is crazy unsafe right now. Drug lords and all. Jamaica is a war zone in Kingston, but pretty safe elsewhere. Cuba has no crime, especially against tourists.

IMO, Cuba is pretty good destination for holidays which is home to really lovely citizens, exotic flora, steamy weather and a thrilling nightlife. If you’re planning towards there so visit Havana which is one the biggest tourist attractions of Cuba.