Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tourism in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise and one of the finest islands in Asia. Magnificent pristine beaches, lush-green hills, wild life, exotic cuisine and stately waterfalls are awesome.

Moreover, the top places of Sri Lanka are:

Beaches: Negombo, Mount Lavinia, Beruwela and Hikkaduwa etc.

National Parks: Yala (Ruhuna) National Park, Wilpattu National Park and Gal Oya National Park etc.

Sri Lanka has everything that a visitor can visualize. It has something to offer to everyone. I’d recommend seeing this beautiful place.

Great information about Sri Lanka, thanks for sharing this useful information, I thinking to travel India in this next summer holiday and think to go Sri Lanka as well and looking for some nice information about Sri Lanka, Here really very useful information about Sri Lanka. I like beaches and I think Sri Lanka having some good beaches.

Travel to Sri Lanka and make your dream holiday come true. Sri Lanka tour packages offer beautiful sultry beaches, bounteous hills and mountains, murmuing rivers, quiet lagoons and marshes, exciting wildlife, heritage sites, pilgrimage sites, mouth-watering cuisine and more to pamper tourists from all over the world. Following the teachings of Buddhism, people of Sri Lanka have a strong sense of belief that had flourished the kingdom of Anuradhapura with rich cultural immersion and civilization. Sri Lanka travel guide also takes you to many places associated with the Ramayana in Sri Lanka.

I only got to visit Colombo from the entire Sri Lanka. However, it was an unforgetable experience! The hotel where I stayed was close to the Galle Face Green. I made the reservations through a great website called RihlaPrime.com. That was the most beautiful garden that I have ever seen! I have not been to many places, so it might be just my opinion. I also liked their mixed architecture and styles. I would return there for a day or two anytime!

The market of Colombo is really good but you should also check the awesome temples that they have. In Colombo they call it the Kovils. In the Sea Street there are many Kovils that will surely amaze you, there is the Ganeshan, the Old and Kathiresan and a lot more. I also enjoyed my picnic in the very spacious Galle Face Green. The place is really huge and you can do a lot of outdoor activities in there. After a picnic a visit to the National Museum is really a worthwhile. You can witness the treasure of the city through the national Museum. Your visit to Colombo will be really worthwhile if you visit these places

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast