Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When is the best time to book flights to France?

I am looking to book a flight for my honeymoon, which will be in August 2011. I will more than likely taking Air Transat with an open jaw ticket from Montreal to Nice and then Paris to Toronto. Right now when I plug in my dates it comes to around $1100 per person including taxes/fees. Is it possible that the price will drop from now to then or will the price increase as the time nears?

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Post RE: When is the best time to book flights to France?

Spring is a very popular time to visit France (especially Paris) when the weather is usually warm and cheap plane tickets to France are plentiful. Summer is peak season in the South – the beaches warm up from May onwards and tourists flock to the Cote d’Azur.

Wintertime is (obviously) peak season for skiing, both in the Alps and the Pyrenees. You can ski in the Alps from approximately December through March or April. Flights to France peak around the Christmas holidays and mid-February. Winter holiday periods such as Christmas are often popular in the major cities as well, especially Paris.

It depend upon your purpose of visit and what you like to experience....

But for me I love summer season because I love beaches and swimming is one of my favorite activities...^_^
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

France is of the strong economic and well known for tourist country, there are six months winter environment, three months monsoon and three months summer time, so if you want to book flight for traveling but flight ticket price is very low in November month to January month, you can be reservation in this month.

Post Re: When is the best time to book flights to France?

It will be a best for you to book the tickets as soon as possible so that you can grab a very cheap deal. I always book my tickets two months before traveling by comparing the rates of the different flights. There are so many options available these days for the flights.
    Are you looking for: rent villa javea | villas majorca pollensa .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast