Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How safe is Mombasa, Kenya?

Going there on holiday and am slightly apprehensive about what to expect concerning security. Obviously, as with anywhere I take normal precaution, conceal valuables and don't look lost, but what is the likelyhood of getting mugged/attacked? Is it safe to take public transport, or are taxis most advisable? What other precautions would you recommend taking that are more specific to Mombasa?
    South East Asia Travel

Mombasa is the second-largest city in Kenya with high population. Million people are living in Mombasa, Mombasa one of the best city of Kenya but question is "Mombasa is safe" so well I honestly say! Every place is depends on people like how do they manage their living places. Obviously Mombasa is safe !

Generally Kenya and Mombasa in particular is safe for visitors although like any other place you need to take some precautions and stay vigilant

Kenya is one of the safe countries in Africa thats way we have lots of repeat clients. Like any other developing countries crime level is " almost the same" and the same precautions taken when traveling in USA, Europe and other developed countries should we taken.

If you want fly to cheap flights to Brazzaville, Dear flight provide the best one option for ease way to get best priced air ticket from any London airport.

I read about Mombasa.I think it is not that much safe.you need to take some precautions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast