Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Connecting in Frankfurt

Hi All,I just booked a flight to Dublin using my Aeroplan points and I am going to be connecting through Frankfurt which I have never done before. My questions are; the flights to Dublin (a non-Schengen country) with LH in the same area as the arriving flight from Toronto with AC? Also, will I need to go through passport control/customs or do I stay within the transit area of the terminal?Any help would be appreciated.Cheers...
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

Wow! Amazing experience was that! I never thought of that idea before. I with I could still travel to distant places like before.

Well I don't think you need to go through any complex checking procedures if you don't exit the Transit, but if you have time in excess between flights then I don't think its a bad idea to visit some places of sight seeing in the city. And when we are talking about some popular tourist destination like Frankfurt it is always a good idea to do so.

I never thought of that idea before

when someone travels, he can experience something. hope we can do this soon again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast