Default Need help! Boston or Chicago for travelling??

Hey all, For anyone who's been to either or both cities, which one would you recommend for travelling for 3-4 nights right after Christmas? I'll probably be travelling with a buddy of mine, neither of us are too into historical sights although we would likely check out a few big ones just cause we're there. We're both in our mid-20's and we'd probably be looking for the place that's more fun and has good nightlife. I know it won't be much warmer in either city compared to Toronto, although I hear Boston is a bit warmer than Chicago around this time. And both cities are good for sports teams as we'd likely want to catch a game too so they kind of nix each other out in that dept. too. Any help and even shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Travel World
    Travel Australia

You can travel in Chicago with The Loop, Near North Side, South Loop, Beyond Downtown, Lincoln Park, Wicker Park/Bucktown etc. And many things to do in Boston like An abbreviated freedom trail, The south end, The ICA, Back bay, Charles river esplanade, The red sox fan, Harvard yard etc.

Quality inn busch gardens

TripAdvisor is the source for Boston or Chicago information.