Default February in Rome 7-10 days: advice or tips?

I have a week off at the end of February and I was considering a trip to Rome with the gf for 7-10 days. I realize that it is not a lot of time but it is all that I will have off for the next several months. I have been reading some of the other threads on Italy and have seen the great advice offered (Pete Coach) and was hoping someone might have some suggestions. My question is what the weather will be like in Rome that time of year. Also I would be willing to travel outside of Rome as well but with my limited time I would think it would be best to only visit 2 or 3 cities at the most. I've never been to Italy before so this would a first for both the gf and myself. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

The weather of Rome in February is pretty cold throughout the month like 13°C / 55°F 4°C / 39°F. So I advise you to bring cloths for cold.

Post Re: February in Rome 7-10 days: advice or tips?

From December to February there is briskly cold weather, although it's rarely grey and gloomy.

Rome's mild climate makes it popular to visit year-round; however, spring and autumn are without doubt the best times to visit, with generally sunny skies and mild temperatures (although late autumn, November, can be rainy).

Unfortunately, these times are also the peak tourist season, when the tour buses pour in and tourists are herded around like cattle. July and August are unpleasantly hot, and Romans traditionally desert the stiflingly hot city in August, with many businesses closing; try to avoid visiting at this time.
    Are you looking for: rent villa javea | villas majorca pollensa .

Unfortunately, these times are additionally the aiguille day-tripper season, back the bout buses cascade in and tourists are herded about like cattle. July and August are clumsily hot, and Romans commonly arid the stiflingly hot burghal in August, with abounding businesses closing; try to abstain visiting at this time.