Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

There are many places such as
    burj khalifa
    dubai mall
    desert safari
    palm jumeira
    boat
    Dubai is wonderful in Ramadan, if you are lucky enough to have Muslim friends, it is a completely different atmosphere, instead of the tired old nightclubs.

Dubai is more popular in the world because of it's luxury and royal hotels. I want to visit Dubai and I am collecting information about it's best places and according to my collecting Dubai Autodrome, beaches, Burj Al Arab most luxury hotel, The World Island, The Palm Islands, Burj Khalifa hotel, Dubai Museum, Ski Dubai, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountains, Dubai Metro etc are best places to visit.

Dubai is legendary for its new infrastructure and beaches& palaces. Here are top attractions :The Dubai Fountains,Dubai Desert ,Dubai Gold Souk and Aqua venture Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleEast View Post
    I would absolutely recommend these attractions when you visit Dubai.
    Mall of the Emirates: The larget shopping mall in the Middle East, housing the Middle East's first indoor ski slope, measuring 400 meters and using 6000 tons of snow. The mall is home to over 450 international retail brands.
    Burj Dubai: This will be the world's tallest building, although a hotel, this is one of Dubai's major tourist sights.
    Dubai Museum: Believed to be Dubai's oldest building. Built in 1787, the Al-Fahidi Fort houses the Dubai Museum. The Museum offers a unique trip to desert life, traditional Arabian homes, mosques, fishing, pearl diving and trade. Major highlights of Dubai Museum are artifacts from excavated graves, musical instruments. Deadly weapons also form the major part of Dubai Museum, such as swords, spears.
    Gold Souk: The Gold Souk is Dubai’s most famous market. Explore the alleyways and narrow streets that are lined with shops bursting with gold necklaces, brooches, rings, bangles and earrings. Be dazzled by a staggering display of gold, and more gold!
    Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House: Built in 1896, Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, Dubai is an iconic structure from the olden days of Dubai. Saeed Al-Maktoum was the brain behind Dubai Creek, one of the magnificent marine attractions for the tourists world over. This erstwhile ancestral home for the Al-Maktoum family for several generations has witnessed several watersheds in the History of Dubai.
    Hello,
    Definitely, the list provided are the main attractions of Dubai, I would like to add upon these places too,

1. Wild Wadi Water Park - Wild Wadi is the only themed amusement park in
    the UAE situated on Jumeirah Beach road in front of Burj Al Arab

2. The World Islands - The World consists of over 300 man made islands
    strategically positioned to form the shape of the world

3. The Dubai Fountain - A captivating musical water
    spectacle and the world's tallest performing fountain, in Downtown Dubai is one of the city's must-visit tourist

4. Jumeirah Mosque - This mosque in Dubai City. It is said that it is the most photographed mosque in
    all of Dubai.

5. Ski Dubai- It is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and offers an amazing snow setting to
    enjoy skiing, snowboarding or just playing in the snow.

Dubai shopping festival and dhow cruise dinner are also greatest attraction of Dubai.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast