Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default top dubai attarction

I would absolutely recommend these attractions when you visit Dubai.
    Mall of the Emirates: The larget shopping mall in the Middle East, housing the Middle East's first indoor ski slope, measuring 400 meters and using 6000 tons of snow. The mall is home to over 450 international retail brands.
    Burj Dubai: This will be the world's tallest building, although a hotel, this is one of Dubai's major tourist sights.
    Dubai Museum: Believed to be Dubai's oldest building. Built in 1787, the Al-Fahidi Fort houses the Dubai Museum. The Museum offers a unique trip to desert life, traditional Arabian homes, mosques, fishing, pearl diving and trade. Major highlights of Dubai Museum are artifacts from excavated graves, musical instruments. Deadly weapons also form the major part of Dubai Museum, such as swords, spears.
    Gold Souk: The Gold Souk is Dubai’s most famous market. Explore the alleyways and narrow streets that are lined with shops bursting with gold necklaces, brooches, rings, bangles and earrings. Be dazzled by a staggering display of gold, and more gold!
    Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House: Built in 1896, Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, Dubai is an iconic structure from the olden days of Dubai. Saeed Al-Maktoum was the brain behind Dubai Creek, one of the magnificent marine attractions for the tourists world over. This erstwhile ancestral home for the Al-Maktoum family for several generations has witnessed several watersheds in the History of Dubai.

Middle East Travel

Last year I visited Dubai with friends to spend the summer vacation which was the greatest moment I have ever earned. This was my first tour and really enjoyed its beaches and places as well.

We also visited Burj Khalifa tour which is the largest building in the earth I am really scared when I reach the top floor of this building really awesome view of Dubai.

I’d definitely recommend travelers to must visit once in life. I am sure you never ever forget this tour.

The tower is over 828 meters (2716.5 m) and now also boasts the world's highest restaurant, is located at 122 At.mosphere floor, 442 meters (1350 feet) into the sky.

Dubai is famous for its modern infrastructure and luxuries hotels & palaces. Here are best attractions of Dubai are as follow:
    - Grand Mosque
    - Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
    - Burj Al Arab
    - Deira Covered Souk
    - Hydropolis Underwater Hotel
    - Atlantis Resort & Hotel

MiddleEast thanks for the list. Actually Dubai has emerged as a great tourist center in the recent years. The both of the Burjs are the most popular building of Dubai.

Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world.
    The Burj Al Arab which is considered the most luxurious hotel of the world.

The Palm Island of Dubai is the world's largest artificial island and most of the construction is in final stages.
    Last edited by peat; 01-09-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast