Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which African Airlines Are Safe?

Have you ever travelled with any African airlines?
    What were your experiences?
    I was reading an article about an Ethiopian Aircraft which crashed early this morning which has left tragic marks on the airline's impeccableafety record.

Out of your experience which African airlines are the safest?

Have you ever travelled by Egypt's airlines? I find them the worst of all. I had such a bad experience, ....travelling in mid August from Eypt to Greece with no aircondition at all, and with different sounds which could be heard while flying. I was SO scared thinking that it would be my last trip.
    I found South Africa Airlines quite safe with very friendly staff and very professional on the contrary!

Travel Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

Ethiopian Airlines is one of the safest airline in the world.Although African carriers account for more air accidents than airlines from any other continent, Ethiopian Airlines.

There are so many pre-Columbian gold is where you, I do not regret losing the Gold Museum, Jade, and while I do not regret losing the Museo de Jade

Ethiopian Airlines is one of the safest airline in the world.Although African carriers account for more air accidents than airlines from any other continent, Ethiopian Airlines.

The recent Ethiopian airlines crash in Lebanon is a red flag to those who believe no good can come out of aviation in Africa. In rebuttal, remember that Ethiopian Airways, along with south African Airways and Kenya Airways, has a better safety record than many European airlines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast