Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hogk Kong

It is absolutely safe and tourist-friendly. If you come to Hong Kong.you cannot three thing shopping,Hong Kong food and Victoria Peak.
    If you love shopping, you'll love Hong Kong . It is that simple.Everywhere you turn there's something wonderful for sfe.The shopping is good on both sides of Victoria Harbor.
    Here is a list of tourist destination in Hong Kong.
    Victoria Peak
    Kowloon mosque
    Aberdeen
    Ocean Park
    Lan Kwai fong

if you want to fly to cheap flights to Hong Kong from London then visit at

Well, I partially agree with you buddy. The commodity in Hong Kong is rather cheap, however the accommodation is very expensive.
    As for as the attractions in Hong Kong are concerned, you're advised to visit the Ocean Park,Hong Kong Disneyland, the Victoria Bay and the Victoria Peak

Hong Kong is an independent domain, and previous British settlement, in southeastern China. Its energetic, thickly populated urban focus is a noteworthy port and worldwide budgetary center point with a high rise studded horizon. Focal (the business region) highlights compositional points of interest like I.M. Pei's Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is likewise a noteworthy shopping goal, extremely popular for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.

Victoria Peak. Perching on The Peak at 396 metres above sea level, The Peak Tower is one of the most stylish architectural Hong Kong attractions. Avenue of Stars. Symphony of Lights. Disneyland. Ocean Park. Ngong Ping 360. Repulse Bay. Aberdeen Harbour & Jumbo Kingdom.

that is great. it is really informative. i have learnt a lot from this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast