Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default your favourite dating place.

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum . Please tell me your experience about dating place.

Regards
    Thailand Travel
    Thailand Travel Forum

Well, there are vast selections of dating places in Thailand but I’d like to recommend visiting Phuket which is really great for you.

You can go Bangkok Tree House
    Of all the treehouses we’ve ever seen, Bangkok Tree House takes the cake with its ultra gorgeous treehouse.
    Get ready to take lots of unique romantic shots, and have a blast exploring this tree house!
    It’s pretty intense on the romance factor, seeing as you two will spend the night on a raised rooftop platform – feeling like you’re isolated from the rest of the world, just enjoying the beauty and serenity of the night together.
    PS: Should it rain, or if insects come along, they do have a contingency plan, so you don’t have to worry!

Rate: From USD $179 / approx. 5,600 Baht (for View with a Room)
    Address: 60 Moo1 Soi Bua Phueng Pattana, Bang Namphueng, Phra Padaeng, Samut Prakarn, Greater Bangkok, Phra Pradaeng District, Samut Prakan 10130, Thailand

Choose a place for a beautiful date is not a problem, it is much harder to find a decent girl. By the way, I advise all single men who want to brighten up loneliness to read about dating british women. This will help you evaluate all the pros and cons and understand a lot of things for yourself.

I know that photos of naked girls of celebrities are often published on the website link . If you are interested then subscribe to them and follow the news so as not to miss the drain of photos of some glamorous girl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast