Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

For me my favorite festival is the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan...

I love flowers and cherry blossom is my favorite, I was fascinated by its pink color...^_^
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

Christmas is my preferred celebration. Xmas is famous on 25 th Dec of Every Year. It is ad yearly holiday. It is Religious celebration. Honest enjoy Xmas Day for the birthday of the delivery of God of Nazareth, a religious innovator whose lessons type the foundation their belief.It is very well-known day in the world.

Dussehera and Diwali. Dussehera is celebrated 10 days and Diwali is the festival of light

My favorite festival is Christmas Day. Christmas Day is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated generally on December 25 as a religious and cultural holidays by billions of people around the world.

My favorite festival is also Christmas . for like it there are many reasons first is it comes in Winter season. I like winter .
    AT Christmas all family members collect together and there all a lots of fun and enjoyment there .

Opelika hotels

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast