Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default General hints, tips, must see, must do, advice!

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are both finishing work/university at the same time and are going travelling around South East Asia for 6 months starting in July. It was a bit of a spontaneous decision, and as excited as we are, we have never been travelling for that long or to that part of the world before. There is so much material to read but I was wondering if anyone has a few hint and tips, or things that we definitely must prepare before or do while out there?

Thanks

South East Asia Travel

Thailand has always been great place to visit especially the beaches of the southern region. It is certainly a paradise for travelers, Thailand has achieved remarkable achievements in the fields of fine arts like music, dance, paintings, sculpture and crafts.Revive with a refreshing holiday at excellent accommodation rooms in the heart of the City of Angels. Enjoy delicious cuisines, delightful entertainment and dream hotels at one of the most pulsating cities in the world.

Definitely, Thailand is the best place for travelling its beaches and places are serene and lush like such a dream place especially Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Bangkok.

You should visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. You will going to love these places. All these are mine favorite. I just love the exotic and beautiful places of these countries.

South East Asia is a beautiful country. It has very attractive place for visit in travel. you can enjoy your travel in South East Asia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast