Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Argentina

December or January is probably the best time to visit Argentina as it lies in the southern hemisphere. Though Buenos Aires is a year-round destination. And of course cheapest way is to get cheap flights.
    Have fun

Argentina is a South American country. I have visited this place in last vacation and that was very nice experience for me. Here, Buenos Aires, El Calafate & the Perito Moreno Glacier, Iguazu Falls and Valdez Peninsula are more popular in the world. These all places are rich of natural beauty. I like it's Valle de la Luna & Talampaya too.

Argentina is a famous country in south Africa . there are many attractions like natural outstanding beauty with tallest mountains, exciting waterfalls, parks and museums . and also many different places which you find a lot of enjoyment like in Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Patagonia, Mendoza. Many visitors come here every year.

Argentina is a monstrous South American country with landscape incorporating Andes mountains, frosty lakes and Pampas prairie, the customary nibbling ground of its really popular hamburger dairy cattle. The nation is well known for tango move and music. Its huge, cosmopolitan capital, Buenos Aires, is fixated on the Plaza de Mayo, fixed with stately nineteenth century structures including Casa Rosada, the notorious, balconied presidential royal residence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast