Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Which part of Costa Rica is the best for family travel?

Hello friends,
    My family is planning a trip. We have two kids who love the rain forest, animals, riding quad runners, snorkeling. We would ideally like to rent a home there as we may be joined by another family.Have you been to Costa Rica? Please give me suggestions.
    Thank you!
    AB LORD

San Jose Costa Rica is the most populated of 7 provinces. The importance of this town is that it’s capital where entirely main companies’ firms’ growth lies. It's very beautiful place for travelers.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

According to me the best places are fishing places as I love fishing. There is some great fishing on the Caribbean side too. It would all depend on what kind of fish you want to catch. Any of the fishing places are not far from night spots. You should have no problem with that. For any other information about Costa Rica, try the TicosLand.com website.

Costa Rica is a treasure trove of animal life, volcanoes and rain forests. Animal life includes not just crowd-pleasers such as turtles, boa constrictors, toucans and macaws. One friend says,Kids love the insects ,There is such a diversity of life growing on the jungle floor,Costa Rica is a fantastic nature experience for families, but if you're among the majority of us who can't see a camouflaged iguana right under our feet, or spot a sleeping sloth in the trees, having a naturalist guide is a real advantage,Here's our editors' choice for Costa Rica family tours, with itineraries that offer travel with other families, and a kid-friendly balance of organised activities and the freedom to explore. Whether it's a night time walk in the rainforest, sharing a lunch with school children, hiking on a volcano, or white-water rafting and kayaking in the jungle, these tour companies will arrange an unforgettable trip to Costa Rica.

Costa Rica's government has taken many measures to protect its wildlife and environment. It provides a many good services for the family travel.It is best for the adventure travelling.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast