Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Notre Dame

Every seen the Disney movie with Esmeralda and Qasimodo? Yes, it is Notre Dame that you can see in the movie! Notre Dame is the most famous cathedral of Paris, make sure to visit it! To get there : Metro Line 4 Station Cité or Saint-Michel.

Once again, go there during day and at night!

Opera

You like opera? Make sure to visit Opera, Metro Line 7 Station Opera. This is also an area full of tourists, near the famous gallery La Fayette where lots of people go for shopping. If you like Japanese restaurants there are plenty of them near Opera.

China Town

There is also a China Town in Paris, located in the 13th district (XIIIe arrondissement). Metro Line 7, Line 14 Stations Porte de Choisy, Porte d'Ivry or Olympiades. Very lively places full of Chinese restaurants. This is one of the only places in Paris where you can see very high buildings.

I am fond of museums.. France is perfect for me to be there/

Undoubtedly Paris is one of the prominent and a romantic city which is also called “The City of Light”. Visitors throng there from all over the world because of its outstanding architectural, historical places as well as the best beaches.
    It is the ideal destination and I truly love especially Eiffel Tower and Montmartre Hill. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast