Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Paris - Introduction

Hi there,

I live in Paris and I would like to present a few destinations that you wouldn't want to miss out if you happen to come visit. Paris is known to be the most romantic city in the world, but only if you go to the right places!

RATP

If you go to Paris, make sure to get a Navigo pass. It allows you to go anywhere by metro as long as the destination remains in Paris. Navigo can be sold in many RATP agencies, you can find the whole list at this address : http://www.ratp.info/informer/agences_paris.php

Metro, bus or tramway?

If you are not familiar with Paris, it is safer to travel by metro or tramway. Their plans are clear and it is almost impossible to get lost if you can read pannels. Tramways just go around Paris without actually going inside. Metros have a larger variety of destinations and cover whole paris.

In any case I recommand Metro!

Where should my hotel be?

If you plan to stay inside Paris, I suggest you make a wise choice of your hotel. It is best if the hotel is near one of the stations of the Metro line 14. Line 14 can take you to almost anywhere from South to North at a decent speed. Other lines are VERY slow, so keep that in mind, being near Line 14 will save you A LOT of time.

Where should I go once I'm in Paris

Well, it depends. As a tourist, it is best to visit the most popular places. First, you should head for the Champs-Elysées avenue. It is the most famous avenue of Paris where almost everyone is a tourist. Go there during day and at night, it's very lively in both cases, just take your time to feel this Paris high classed place.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast