Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Holidays in Denmark

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Arhus, to visit one of my friend that i met during my stay in Arhus, 6 months ago, i was studying at Arhus University, so i met lot of people and i'm visiting my friend now!! really enjoyed it!!

after that i'll go to Copenhagen with a friend of mine but i don't know where to stay? i've been looking for some accommodation and i found that: http://www.hostels.com/findabed.php?...nmark&Search=1 and http://hotel.twenga.co.uk/denmark/copenhagen.html

has someone been there before? can you recommend me something? there are too many offers, and i really don't know what to choose!

thanks for your help!

cheers!

I heard from lots of people who already visited Denmark especially in Copenhagen because it is one of the best places where tourist comes from all over the world. One of my friends visited there last month and I saw his photo album which is really awesome views which urge me to visit there. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.

Such a nice country and the cities are amazing..I missed them by oneday.. I will somehow make use of the discount and make it happen in another 4-5 months. I agree GFI, Copenhagen is beautiful and my sister worked there for 2 years.

Aarhus is the second largest city of Denmark after Copenhagen. It is a important port city of Denmark and has some of the most beautiful Danish beaches. The most places of tourist interest in Aarhus are Moesgard Museum, Aarhus Art Museum and Aarhus Cathedral.

Following are the best places to see in Denmark when you are on vacation:

1. Copenhagen
    2. Odense
    3. Herning
    4. Silkeborg
    5. Esbjerg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast