Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

While it is just the sight of rain that lures Krishnadas and it is the monsoon Ayurvedic package that attracts Anupa, Rasheed Ansari, a photographer in Kerala speaks about another nostalgic aspect of the monsoon. ``It is the smell of wet earth after the first shower that lures me'' he says.

Monsoon is my favorite season. I love the rain so much and I pretty much when you are enjoying a natural shower in the bathroom. Visited by the sea with friends and enjoy the many sports basketball zoals, volleyball and football etc. Each Monsoon remember to move here or there with my family and friends.

My favorite Monsoon is Rain. I enjoy of rain with our friends. when be come rain we are play. so I like rain Monsoon.

Monsoon is the best weather for me. I like this cloudy and rainy season. It is the most romantic weather, I enjoyed it a lot.

Choosing the best essay writing service for getting the best essays is a difficult task. The essay writing service reviews help the students to choose the writing service in cheapest price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast