Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is monsoon to you?

Monsoon can evoke a lot of fond memories and images in your mind. The paper boats which had a zigzag journey through the waters in your courtyard will be the first one. It may be followed by a series of images such as running through the heavy shower to reach a nearby shelter or struggling with an umbrella on which the wind played a naughty game or jumping into the muddy pool after ensuring that your mother is not around. The list can be longer.
    And having grown up now, are you able to enjoy monsoon, apart from relishing these memories? ``I feel romantic about the season still at this age of 65,'' says Krishnadas, a retired government employee based in Kochi. I enjoy sitting near my window, watching the heavy rains, he adds.
    Anupa Stephen, a software engineer with a leading MNC in Bangalore makes it a point to spend at least one week in Kerala during monsoon. ``It is magical,'' she says. ``I usually spend the week undergoing Ayurvedic treatment. The ayurvedic packages offered by the resorts in Kerala during monsoon, ensure a `healthy' year ahead,'' she says.
    While it is just the sight of rain that lures Krishnadas and it is the monsoon Ayurvedic package that attracts Anupa, Rasheed Ansari, a photographer in Kerala speaks about another nostalgic aspect of the monsoon. ``It is the smell of wet earth after the first shower that lures me'' he says.

Monsoon is the best weather for me. I like this cloudy and rainy season. It is the most romantic weather, I enjoyed it a lot.

Definitely kettwarn, I also love this weather because I pretty much enjoyed when I bath in natural shower. I visited sea side with friends and enjoy with different sports such as basketball, volleyball and football etc. This is my most favorite weather.

Monsoon is my most favorite season. I like rain too much and I pretty much enjoyed when I bath in natural shower. I visited sea side with friends and enjoy with different sports such as basketball, volleyball and football etc. Every Monsoon I didn't forget to move here or there with my family and friends.

Monsoon's software is designed for sellers of all sizes and stripes. If you are ready to grow your business, increase your efficiencies, and sell more, you are ready for Monsoon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast