Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Australia Recommendation

I'm heading to Australia just after Christmas, going to visit Sydney, Melbourne, Surfer's Paradise (Gold Coast) and Cairns. I have read everything is fairly expensive, including dg in at a restaurant. Any good recommendations for decently priced restaurants? Any "must try" or hidden gems? Any recommendations on must do activities besides the usual tourist thing? Suggestions for a decently priced hotel in Cairns that's not too far of a walk from town? Thanks in advance.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

The fragrance of the forest by wind mingles with this of orchid faintly and sweetly. Tourists, so, don’t feel small in front of the majesty and profundity of the forest.

I recommend you Rydges Tradewinds Cairns a little further out of the centre of town than most hotel, but no more than a 10-15 minute walk. Really good atmosphere and cleanly rooms and accommodation.

Other than usual tourists activities, I would recommend you to go for white water rafting, which is very popular among travelers in Australia. Just make sure that you are choosing the right company for water rafting. Visit the link in signature for more details and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausopenxcell View Post
    I recommend you Rydges Tradewinds Cairns a little further out of the centre of town than most hotel, but no more than a 10-15 minute walk. Really good atmosphere and cleanly rooms and accommodation.
    I think its better option for others .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast