Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Reykjavík anyone?

I am interested in visiting Reykjavík, Iceland in late March, early April.Has anyone visited? And how many days max would be needed to visit? I am a relaxed traveler and no need to rush around. I like to take my time.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

I guess a week would be sufficient enough to enjoy Reykjavik at your own pace. I was there for 5 nights 6 days almost and it was perfect. Good luck with your trip! Have fun!

Reykjavik is very nice city and county of Iceland. It is a great tourist destination where so much of a good place to visit like historic and cultural buildings, museums, galleries, restaurants, dazzling nightclubs, refreshing thermal pools etc. This is one of the best place for adventure lovers because it has plenty of outdoor activities like skating, bird watching, skiing, biking and guided horse riding tour.

My friend went there once, and she's living there ever since

Sunny days feel like spontaneous holidays in Reykjavík. Sunbathers and picnickers fill Austurvöllur, the green square in front of Parliament; locals and tourists alike stroll up and down Laugavegur, the main drag, shopping, stopping for coffee, and people watching. The thirsty jockey for sparse outdoor seating at bars as happy hour rolls around. Crooning buskers line the sidewalk; performance artists stage surprise acts; maybe a marching band appears from the ether. Anything can happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast