Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post visit jordan ( petra , dead sea )

i organize tours in jordan , for any question or feedback or itinerary , your contacts always welcome

Well, Jordan is prominent for its huge antique castles these are Shobak and Karak where tease battles can be fought and mediaeval banquets are served under the vaulted walls and powerful ramparts. I'd like to visit there but not this time because I'm going for Europe tour.

Well, The nike jordan is popular for its enormous traditional mansions these are Shobak and Karak where mock challenges can be conducted and mediaeval banquets are provided under the vaulted surfaces and highly effective ramparts. I'd like to check out there but not now because I'm going for European countries trip.

There are so many best places to visit in jordan. Amman attractions, Aqaba attractions, Wadi Rum attractions, Madaba attractions, Jerash attractions, Azraq attractions, Dana attractions, Umm Qais, Karak, Ma'in attractions etc are best attraction points in Jordan that people have to visit.

Is Jordan safe to travel? I mean, I read it is but I would like to ask more people and know more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast