Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile phones

Default Mobile phones

I am in a dilemma. I do not want to spend a fortune on roaming costs. But I want a phone with GPS, and internet, (and also cool applications that will teach me how to speak in foreign languages). Perhaps a Blackberry or iPhone...

The only thing I can find on using the internet in other countries with your mobile is with Vodafone and if I get a Blackberry with them I can spend 4.99 pounds a MB in most countries. Is a MB a lot? Would it allow me to check my emails, post on my blog and upload photos for example?

I've tried finding stuff like this with other networks but found zilch. O2, Orange, T-Mobile... nada. It's weird. But I did discover that if I just get a phone with Wi-Fi I can use the internet for free in some places, although very unlikely in the depths of Russia or South America I should think.

Also, do you think GPS would only work in the UK or would I be able to use it world-wide - and if so would it cost me?

I know I should probably give some of these companies a phone, but if anyone has experience with stuff like this that'd be wonderful.

To save money, we think that if I were to use my phone just for internet and GPS and stuff, and Miffy keeps his and buys SIM cards in each of the countries we go to for cheaper calls, that would be best. Agree?
    Travel Gear

You are right. Device is main thing which may help us for connect with other device. We know that Vodafone spread everywhere. So It s network capability is more than other device. I have tried all device. But I am impressed when I have used Vodafone.

You're right. I have met in this case.

Mobile phone are equipped with every latest feature you desire. Even in the event you don't need the advanced features, you can receive a basic mobile phone to make & get calls. They can help us in our speedy lifestyles when they have no time to meet our friends, relatives & left with the only option of speaking over the phone. They can stay in contact whenever & wherever they must.

Mobile Phones has penetrated into our lives and created their own unique condition. Four times considered a luxury, are now things closest to our hearts. Mobile people have even replaced the shows became easier to see the time in their cell phone rings. Phones have been ringing for many personal dairies. A cell phone seems like your sister wakes you up in the morning is a reminder that keeps you updated with all your meetings and events. Calculator and notes sections have made your personal mobile assistant. mobile rings because of their multi-tasking several have replaced many other devices.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast