Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia

Default Russia

What is the best place for vacation in Russia? I am planning to visit there with family for a week to enjoy a winter vacation.

In Russia one of the best country in the world today. He is very developed country. He is very big.

If you want to Travel to Sydney from London. Then i can give cheap option to you.

Russia is a northern Eurasia country. Russia is most extensive country in the world and it has so many national parks (around 41) available in Russia. Gorky Park, Hermitage Museum, Red Square of Moscow, Old Arbat Street, New Arbat Street, Tretyakov Gallery, Lenin Mausoleum, The Kremlin, my favorite Peter and Paul Fortress etc are best places attract more tourist toward the Russia.

Yes Russia is a beautiful place. A lesser known beautiful tourist place. The best two places in Russia are Moscow and St. Petersburg. And if you want to experience the chilly winter weather head on to Siberia. Hehe
    Good luck

Hi! It all depends on what you are looking for??
    If you like heritage and city life, you should visit Saint Petersburg at the Baltic Sea shore.
    For nature and wildlife - the area from Moscow to the east is the best place to visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast