Hi everyone,I'm a fairly inexperienced vacationer, and I'm looking to book an early April all-inclusive for a group of about 10 guys in their mid-to-late 20s. I think we'd be okay spending up to around $1400-$1500, but I've heard that we can get a pretty nice all-inclusive for much, much less. I thought I'd turn to to get some advice on how to approach it!I have a few questions:_Specific to my situation_1.) Since there are ten of us, would we qualify for a group rate? We are leaving from different gateways (5 Edmonton/3 Toronto/1 Calgary/1 Vancouver), if that makes a difference.2.) Is there any way to book and ensure that the rooms are close to each other, even if we're leaving from different cities?_Specific to travel in Mexico_3.) We are leaning towards somewhere along the Mayan Riviera and close to Playa del Carmen. We are also considering Cabo San Lucas. Has anybody been to both of these locations? Any recommendations/considerations we should keep in mind? We would like to be in a fairly busy and fun area (hence Cabo) but also really would like some nice beaches (hence the Riviera). We are not married to any one location, except that a subset of our group recently went to Cancun so I think that eliminates that option.4.) Does anyone have a specific resort recommendations? The idea of a swim-up room really, really appeals to us, but it may be out of our price range.5.) How busy is early April? Are we better off putting the trip off until May (which is possible for us)?_All-inclusives in general_6.) Is it smarter to book through an operator directly? Or should we be going through a travel agent? Or just trying to book it ourselves through websites like Expedia or Travelocity?7.) Should we be waiting until closer to the date of travel to book, and see if prices drop? Or are we better off booking immediately to ensure availability?Phew, okay, i think that's all. Sorry for all the questions! :lol:Any help or advice would be much appreciated!