Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help planning trip to Europe

Hi everyone,I am planning a four week vacation to Europe this May/June with a friend. We are both inexperienced travellers and this is our first trip to Europe. I'm looking for advice on the best way to get from point A to point B when visiting multiple countries. We want to be as efficient as possible with both our time and money. I've posted our list of destinations below. We are planning to stay in hostels. Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated. We are flying our of Halifax, Nova Scotia and are considering arriving an departing through Heathrow.London, EnglandDublin, IrelandAmsterdam, NetherlandsBerlin, GermanyParis, FranceSpain (Madrid - Barcelona)Nice, France Italy (Venice - Rome)Santorini, GreeceLondon, England
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

I’d like to recommend visiting first Venice whenever you travel Europe because it is one of the most visited destinations in Italy. I really love this place because most of the city covered with water which is seems like romantic. I’d definitely recommend everyone must visit once in life.

Some step guide for planning trip to Europe.
    1. Get your documents in order
    2. Establish a Budget
    3. Pick a destination
    4. Create a rough itinerary
    5. Book your airfare
    6. Consider travel insurance
    7.Book your accommodations
    8.Book local transportation
    9. Tackle last-minute logistics
    10. pack

flights to Kuala Lumpur from Manchester

When you are doing the traveling for the abroad counties that time you should take care more than national traveling because we have to follow their abroad countries rules. You have proper document, budget, decided destination, book your transportation, keep medicine or medical help with you, keep essential items with you, use good luggage for packing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast