Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would like to suggest you to visit these places in South America. These are the best places to travel in south America like Galapagos, Machu Picchu, Perito Moreno Glacier, Panama Viejo and Caraz in Peru. These all places are most famous places in South America. I am so excited for go there in South America.

I most like Panama Viejo. Peru and Argentina are also my favourite and awesome places to visit. I have just visited all.

South America is the best destination for traveling because there are so many place for traveling South America such as Galapagos, Machu Picchu, Perito Moreno Glacier, and The night sky from San Pedro de Atacama. These all place are very famous in South America.

South America really is a varied continent: not just in terms of its geography, but in terms of its cultural and political make-up as well.
    Some best places in south America
    1. chile
    2. Peru
    3. Argentina
    4. Uruguay
    5. Bolivia
    6. Brazil

Thanks for sharing this great information about the places to travel in South America. It is really informative as well as helpful for me as I am planning to visit there soon with few of my friends.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast