Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wonderful tour guide in Siem Reap

We just returned from 3 days touring Angkor Wat with Fin. We couldn't have asked for a better guide! His English is outstanding, and his knowledge of the significance of the temple art and architecture superb. He also gave us an insightful look at Cambodian history and showed us a couple of nearby villages. He's great company, completely reliable and very sensitive his customers' needs. We'll always remember his delightful companionship when we think of our time in Cambodia.

Hi

I will plan a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia next year and definitely have Mr Fin as guide. Could you tell how many days it requires to see the famous tourist destinations in both these countries?

A well-informed polite and smart guide really makes a big difference in your trips. Great that you got a good one in Angkor Wat. A few of my friends were not as lucky as you.

Any information on how to contact this wonderful tour guide? As I am very interested.

Cheers!

wow Its really wonderful, I didn't ever catch this kind of amazing info about Siem Reap
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast