Default Emirates A380 Plane - experience ?

I'm flying to Dubai (dxb) I have two options either fly Emirates Aiirline on the new A380 air bus or save about ($200) and fly with Etihad Airlines.Has anyone experienced the new A380 with Emirates (economy) or even in general ?I would like to get your thoughts, thanks !

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Other than that, the only other thing of note in coach was that there are four snack bars stationed throughout the airplane where they’ll have pre-packaged goodies for people to pick up whenever they’d like. The only (very big) concern for me in coach was legroom, but otherwise, it seemed like a strong product.Premium Economy I’ll keep this one short because Emirates doesn’t have a Premium Economy for comparison. On this plane, Qantas puts this at the very back of the upper deck in a small, intimate cabin. The seats in the emergency exit row have some incredible legroom, so definitely grab those if you can. In general, it seemed to be a decent premium economy seat, but I had problems making the legrests fit comfortably. It was too short for me, and I am not a tall person. Still, considering the tight pitch in economy, it would probably be worth upgrading for a few hundred dollars more.

Thank youinformed me.

Emirates A380 provides you with excellent service with good privacy, best IFE around, and good drinks. Emirates normally just operates to and from Dubai but there are a few exceptions.
    Rehlat offers Emirates Airlines cheap flight tickets at discount rates on all major destinations worldwide. Emirates Airlines flight booking at Rehlat provides passengers with cheap flight tickets, online check-in, flight status and schedules.