Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LF: Car rental in Australia

I have a trip coming up in Feb to Melbourne, Australia and I'm looking for some advice for a car rental. Pricing in Oz seems to be double what we're used to here in NA. Anyone know of any affordable rental companies?
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

There are lots of companies providing a car rental service in Australia but I give you the best car rental company call drive now.
    So link is below where you can get lots of information about drive now car Rental Company.
    http://www.drivenow.com.au/
    Hopefully it would be useful for you.

Car rentals in Australia can be a abundant way to see the architect of Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney. There are so abounding destinations that will affect any visitor.

Any recommendations on must do activities besides the usual tourist thing? Suggestions for a decently priced hotel in Cairns that's not too far of a walk from town? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by hotelmymood View Post
    Any recommendations on must do activities besides the usual tourist thing? Suggestions for a decently priced hotel in Cairns that's not too far of a walk from town? Thanks in advance.
    Yes Canberra the hotel is situated in a lovely position beside the lake. And there are museum as activity besides the usual tourist thing. The atmosphere is great, and there are always side-shows and activities for those less interested in the horses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast