Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kashmir Travel Package,Holiday Packages Kashmir

The silvery lakes and sparkling fresh water streams, pine and deodar forests, green meadows and grassy slopes mark this magical land. Surrounded on both sides by River Jhelum the valley of Kashmir comprises of Kishtwar, Ladakh & Zanskar ranges. A tour to Kashmir takes you to the land of amazing beauty, exquisite fruits and exotic flora.
    The most magnificent trees native to Kashmir are the Chinar trees found uniformly throughout the valley. Mountain ranges in the valley have dense deodar, pine and fir trees. Walnut, willow, almond and cider add up to the floral wealth of Kashmir. The hilly regions of Doda, Udhampur, Poonch and Rajouri have leopard, cheetah and deer, wild sheep, bear, brown musk shrew, and muskrat. The dense forests of Kashmir are ideal for sport lovers and adventure bugs.
    In Kashmir Tour, one should not miss the unique experience of staying in the houseboat constructed of cedar wood floating on the Dal lake. The well furnished houseboats popularly known as Shikaras offer all you need for a luxurious stay. Apart from houseboats, there are also some good economy hotels that are economic enough to meet the traveller's requirements

Afirca Travel

I also recommend visiting Jammu and Kashmir which is heaven in the world very beautiful and peaceful. There are lots of places but my favorite is Patnitop hill station, it is exceptional and this place is hard to beat with all its magnetism as a hill station.

The information given by your post is really very good. enjoyed reading all that I got in your site. Good information and very good job done by you guys.

Thank you for posting this information!)

This place is heavenly and you provided wonderful information. Just one problem though, I guess you placed it in the wrong category. Kashmir is in India so it should come under Asia and not Africa!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast