Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb What is the best place to travel in the caribbean?

Hello friends,
    I live in Florida and planning a vacation for the beginning of October somewhere in the Caribbean. I would like to go somewhere with adventurous beaches, good local food, hiking/biking, waterfalls and many more. I do not have to stay in an all inclusive resort, and I do not want to spend too much money. Any suggestions from people who have been personally would be appreciated!
    Thank you!

Last edited by ablord; 02-09-2010 at 03:31 AM.

IMO, you can visit Cuba in Caribbean which is a home to extremely pleasant citizens, exotic flora, steamy weather and an exciting nightlife.
    You’ll see lots of interesting places over there like Baracoa, Cayo Largo, Maria la Gorda. Acuario Nacional, Castillo del Morro and El Rincon etc. Cuba also offers to visitors for great trekking and hiking opportunities like the “Sierra Maestra mountain” range and the “Pico Turquino”.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

I agree with Jason, Cuba is pretty good destination in Caribbean for holidays. If you’re planning towards there so visit Havana which is one the biggest tourist attractions of Cuba.
    You can find best places with lush beaches over there like Vedero Beacj, Cayo Largo Beach Baracoa and Trinidad. Tourists throng there for vacation from all corner of the globe.

That is hurricane season and the caribbean is not a good spot for a vacation at that time of year. You would be better off going to the Mexican Riviera, Las Vegas, or Hawaii. Carnival Cruise lines specializes in cruises for young singles so you might look into what they have available.

Well, caribbean is popular because of its beaches. It's Pink Sand Beach, Crane Beach, Blue Flag beaches etc are very beautiful. Then there are so many best resorts and hotels to stay which offers best services and facilities. September is best month to visit caribbean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast