Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prague & Budapest

We will be in both places this Sept. and are looking for suggestions of what not to miss.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Well, Prague is one of the romantic cities in the world because of its amazing architecture, stunning gardens and atmosphere.
    Moreover, you’ll find plenty of restaurants over there but Kampa Park is one of the finest restaurants in Prague which is place an exclusive location beside the river on Kampa Island.

In Prague you should visit the Bohemian style restaurant - La Degustation Bohême Bourgeoise. Visit Bunkr Parukarka and the Charles Bridge and the Communism Museum. Another must-visit is the Prague Castle.

Prague & Budapest, Both are most amazing, popular & beautiful places in world, Both place have their own different dignity. Well I just have some info about Budapest, Budapest is the capital and the largest city of Hungary, the largest in East-Central Europe & on another site Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. I personally recommend you to stay in both place both are best & good to visit.

click here
    Last edited by claudiacarbis; 12-17-2012 at 01:54 AM.

I think you have to visit both places because both are most popular holiday destination which has so much of great place to visit. But I think Prague is the holiday destination for tourist. It is famous for its monument, artistic and historical places. There are so many tourist attraction points to visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast