Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to become a travel agent in Miami?

Hello everyone,
    I live in Florida.My hobby is traveling.I am 25 years old and want to become a travel agent and I have heard you can do this cheaply by registering in Miami.Do you have any experience of doing this or other cheap ways of becoming a travel agent?
    Also has anybody become a travel arranger ,is it worth it?
    Thank you!

Last edited by ablord; 02-09-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Tourists visiting Miami can go visit attractions such as Bayfront Park, Calle Ocho, Bayside Marketplace, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Any travel agent should be able to refer their customer to these locations. Besides local attractions, a travel agent also has to be able to refer their customers to tourist attractions all over the world. //http://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/miami-us-fl-miami.htm4//

With the rise of travel websites such as like Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Priceline.com, Hotwire.com and Kayak.com people can now book their own air fares, hotel accommodations and rental cars. These websites are conveniently accessible 24/7 and making bookings and reservations can be done with the click of a button. Using a travel agent to take over the hassle of finding cheap air fares, cheap hotels, and cheap rental cars has its benefits tough.

A travel agent often has access to travel deals and travel discounts that are not available to the general public. Travel agents are travel experts nowadays; they are well traveled and can often tell you about vacation destinations from their own experience. Some travel agents even specialize in areas such as cruise travel, group travel, business travel and honeymoons. //http://careerplanning.about.com/od/occupations/p/travel_agent.htm5 [url]http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos124.htm6// On this page you will find step by step information about travel agent educational requirements, travel agent salary, travel agent licensing and much more. Hopefully this page will give you a good idea of what is expected of a travel agent and what you can expect.

I found this very interesting article this afternoon.

A travel agent often has access to travel deals and travel discounts that are not available to the general public. Travel agents are travel experts nowadays; they are well traveled and can often tell you about vacation destinations from their own experience.

With the rise of travel websites such as like Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Priceline.com, Hotwire.com and Kayak.com people can now book their own air fares, hotel accommodations and rental cars. These websites are conveniently accessible 24/7 and making bookings and reservations can be done with the click of a button. Using a travel agent to take over the hassle of finding cheap air fares, cheap hotels, and cheap rental cars has its benefits tough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast