Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy I need to travel from Brazil to Peru with my pets?

Hello everyone,
    I live in Brazil. I am a disabled person and going to have to travel by flight from Brazil to Peru. Amtrak will not allow me to carry my pets. What can I do to get my pets to Peru? This is just tearing me up I love them so much. Please help me.
    Thanks!

Last edited by ablord; 02-09-2010 at 04:04 AM.

I am a disabled person and going to have to travel by flight from Brazil to Peru. Amtrak will not allow me to carry my pets.

I have 2 short chihuahas. I would like to take them to the UK. What are the isolation regs from the US to the UK?

I wouldn't recommend traveling with a pet. I did it once and was terrified at the way they cure them. They are handled like a item of baggage. They can be eventually missed on the driveway with the baggage in the freezing cold or scorching warm holding out to be put on and taken away from the aircraft.

First you have to buy a admission for your dog also. other elements involve placing the dog in a crate usually in baggage bogie. the dog should be vaccinated for rabies. if it is fighting form of dog manage it with treatment so that it doesn't strike the travellers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast