Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which flight is best for us????

Kingfisher and spice-jet are the best flight for the travelling through air.I prefer this because of its amazing services.I provides a medical help and other essential services and it is affordable airlines for the people.

According to my past experience Kingfisher is much better then others. Better service and much comfortable flight. Spice jet is ok but not proper in service. Kingfisher one of the best and reliable flight for travel.

I travelled in both airlines. But personally I recommended to you Kingfisher is best.
    Better service and much comfortable Airlines. I suggest to prefer first Kingfisher.

I agree with the other comment that service on US airlines is all about the same,and has little relation to how much you pay.I would fly to Dubai and take the direct flights from Emirates. They do offer direct to New York, Houston, LA and SF.Extremely powerful. A bit of learning curve, but do hang in there. Instructions under the Help button.

I travelled in both airlines. But personally I recommended to you Kingfisher is best.
    Better service and much comfortable Airlines. I suggest to prefer first Kingfisher.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast