Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Things to do in Miami?

Hey guysTried to do a google search, but i'm getting way too many different answers... So wanted to see from experienced 'ers on what things I can check out in Miami!I'm basically going with my gf (both around late 20's) - and we were thinking of hitting up the beaches in South Beach (of course).. But asides from that, what else can we really do there? I heard snorkelling/scuba-diving was an option? Do I need trag/license to scuba-dive?Any nice restaurants / bars we should check out? Attractions?Would appreciate your shared knowledge guys! Thanks!
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

I’ve traveled here with my Fiance and did the following: visit Miami’s Beaches, Colony Theater, and Sunset Cinema's Movies on the Beach, Miccosukee Indian Village and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. It was a lovely experience.

Moreover, there are many restaurants in Miami; you can choose one of them for dinner or lunch specially those that are near the beach.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Miami is one of the best cities of FL, USA. It is often referred to as the epicenter of 'cool' and it is located on the south-easterly tip of Florida. Miami is best known for its extremely sunny weather, golden beaches, Art Deco character and lively nightlife.

miami is one of the best city of Florida ,USA.miami city beaches really very nice .. and many good restaurants in miami.its a beautifull place in florida, USA.

Miami is one of the best city of Florida to enjoy holidays.Many beautiful and popular beaches in Miami to visit and enjoy holidays with family and friends.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast